Sunday, February 1, 2015

2015 Crumminess

Hi all!

This is my first post of 2015 and this year is going to be CRUMMY, my friends!

First off, I didn't even have sex on NYE!  That was my first mistake.  Mark was out of town, and everyone in my clique that I went out with was coupled-up.  And I was in a bit of a foul mood because I didn't have the forethought to make sure I had a date that night too.  So I stayed out until midnight, then I went home (alone) while everyone else stayed out and partied.

Lame, right?

THEN, shortly after the holidays Random said he wanted to stop by and catch up. He came over with a belated Christmas gift, and I believe he really had good intentions. We talked and he's doing well, and he actually wanted MY advice about this girl he recently started dating. But we were drinking the whole time and at some point we got flirty, then touchy, then ended-up having sex until 3am in the morning.

Problem: I ended-up missing a bunch of texts and a phone call from Mark. We didn't have plans that night, BUT, we're usually good about texting or calling when we aren't with each other. He drove by and saw the strange car in my driveway LATE at night and put two-and-two together. When I called him back the next day, he told me what he saw, and I didn't lie to him.

I tried to tell him that I didn't think we were exclusive yet - I mean, we never had that conversation. But he was still really hurt by it and hasn't spoken to me since. And I don't blame him. I'd feel the same way if the tables were turned.

So I've been kinda bummed out, and I've been staying home a lot and keeping to myself. I haven't even been masterbating, that's how bad I feel. Blah.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't even been masturbating? Did I miss something? Is the end of the world approaching? What up with that,

    But all joking aside, I'm sorry it's taken such a depressing turn for you. I have have sex on NYE, if that helps (it doesn't). I'm usually playing chaperone with my kids somewhere and by the time we get everyone home my wife is long asleep with our little one.

    The exclusiviity question is a tricky one. you want to respect your relationships, but they should put expectations on you that haven't been defiend. In a way it's good that he's upset, if you want him to have feelings for you, but geeez man, grow some balls and get over it.

    I hope it works out soon. And if you need help, let me know. my phone is always on.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete