Just trying to figure out what to do with my blog.
I like it. I like being as graphic as I am on it. But considering all that... I'm just unsure if I want to keep it Public anymore.
But I believe if I make it Private, then it will prevent a lot of my "voyeurs" from being able to "voy"? Is that even a word? I don't want to have to ask people to give me their email addresses so I can add them to the Private List either.
I'm also thinking about even moving everything to my G+ and just add all my "voyeurs" there instead?
I don't know. I am stumped. Any ideas or suggestions will be welcome!
Going private is a good way to keep your regular readers...I'm guilty of not commenting(Bad Jack Bad)...I do thoroughly enjoy reading about your exploits...hell we all have them.
ReplyDeleteJack
Hello Jack. I'm glad you commented, as it is the readers like you that I don't want to lose due to changing the accessibility of my blog. If my blog goes Private, I'll have to add reader's email addresses (the one they use to access Blogger) to a list for access. Would that be a deterrent to you? (My worst fear!) :o)
DeleteAbsolutely not...I'll send you my email address...
DeleteStay naughty!
Jack
Nice to see a post! Going private wouldn't deter me, so long as I got an invite!
ReplyDeleteNo worries, GoodWill. You will be added as I see your email addy is in your Blogger Profile. Thanks for letting me know! :o)
DeleteHi there! I saw you started following my blog, and am now following yours. :) Being new here, I can't say much, except I get the feeling that I am going to enjoy your blog. So, private/email address or not, I will be here and will be reading! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck on whatever you decide. :) xx
brat
Lol, thanks for your note! I've been enjoying your blog too, babe! You are too fun. So glad I found you. :o)
DeleteVery glad you found me also! :D I'm a bit nutty some say, but fun none the less. hehe! :)
DeleteI so love your blogger/nick name, btw! :) xx
My thoughts on this are pretty simple. If this vast interwebs ever causes you to be cautious and restrict the things you really want to share, then going private is the correct move. That way you control who gets to see and read what you share. One of the reasons I stopped blogging was the chance of someone finding out who I was.
ReplyDelete